Subscribe to Flip This Wholesaler

TopOfBlogs

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.flipthiswholesaler.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

The End.

5/16/2008

Got the call at 9:56..... Check bounced, and they can't close. SHOCKER.

Instead of just apologizing for being sorry ass piles of human trash, they want to keep the game going, and promised to bring 2k in certified funds at 3pm (they love meeting at 3pm for some reason).

Anybody have a baseball bat? Because I'd like to smash both of their faces in.

Shady fucks.

I hope they get hit by a bus today.

4 comments:

Neill said...

Steph - I just want to thank you for the most entertaining series of posts I've read in a long time (the Shady posts). Sorry you didn't make any $. The guy obviously is not playing with a full deck.

- Neill

Steph said...

Glad I could keep you amused Neill :)

I'm pretty sure this a-hole is playing w a full deck- he's just a piece of shit with no integrity. Plain and simple...

Serena said...

You called it. I know its getting easier and easier to read these nut cases. sorry this one didnt work out.

Anonymous said...

Steph, you're definitely not finished with dealing with Nutballs. That's for sure. This is the world of real estate.

Kudos to you, for having more patience than I.

Hopefully you didn't get any charges, due to the check bouncing.

Hoepfully a nice glass of red got Shady out of your head for a few hours. :)