Subscribe to Flip This Wholesaler

TopOfBlogs

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.flipthiswholesaler.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

12/3/2008

This is really unbelievable.

Just lost another deal.

This is the one where I said I knew it would never close because the guy who I am working the deal with and I are cursed. All of our deals that we try to work together always fall apart.

This one, though, I think is my favorite.

This one was supposed to close on the 24th of last month, and we have been waiting for the bank to sign an extension. Well, they just came back today and said they are not signing it because they are selling this house to someone else as part of a package deal. WHAT THE FUCK? You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Now I get to call my new buyer and try to explain this to him, and he is not going to be happy.

I am so ticked off right now I feel like punching someone in the face. Preferably an asset manger/ bank title agent/ etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your contract state what your recourse is (if any)? Not that it's worth the time to chase a bank down for some recourse. Just curious.

Steph said...

Hi Joe,

Honestly, I haven't looked at it since it was signed 2 months ago. Like you said- it wouldn't be worth my time, although it would be nice to stick it to them just for the sake of sticking it to them.

Very frustrating dealing with
these banks. Very, very frustrating.

Steph