Subscribe to Flip This Wholesaler

TopOfBlogs

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.flipthiswholesaler.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hangovers, Offers, Costa Rica, and Stuff...

1/2/2009

I was planning on staying home New Year's Eve so I could get an early start on 2009, but my neighbors Ashley and Chris invited me over for some cocktails and appetizers, and then I ended up going out with them and a few of their friends, and next thing you know, the sun is coming up and I am cursing myself for not staying home like I should have. Oh well. We had a good time, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I stayed in bed all day yesterday and watched movies and finished one of the books I started reading while I was in St. Louis. Oh, and I ordered a spinach pizza from D' Italia that was out of this world. Didn't get any work done, but I made up for it today. I've got a ton of offers out right now, and am just waiting to see if anyone bites.

I FINALLY booked a flight to Costa Rica today (YAAAY!!). I know I've been saying I'm going to go for the last year or so, and I decided a few weeks ago that I would treat myself to a trip there for my B-Day in February. My friend who lives there said to come on down, so that's what I'm going to do. I've never even been outside of the US, which I think is pretty pathetic, especially considering the fact that I love to travel. I want to get out and see the world (and the monkeys), and that's exactly what I'm going to start doing.

Peace Out, Homeys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a passport? Make sure you get one now if you haven't already!

Steph said...

Hey Tim,

I put my application in on the 2nd of January, and paid for the expedited service. They said it should be here in no more than 2 weeks.

I hope so.

Steph

Anonymous said...

Atta girl! That sounds awesome :) B has family in Costa Rica who we are supposed to visit at some point. And, of course, the monkeys!