Subscribe to Flip This Wholesaler

TopOfBlogs

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.flipthiswholesaler.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

5/30/2007

I was up at 5am today, and didn't get to sleep til late last night, so I am dragging. I got most of my other stuff taken care of today, so I will be able to focus on real estate 100% starting tomorrow.

I put those 60 letters in the mail today, so I should hopefully be getting some calls by the weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to pull up some more pre-foreclosures and send to those.

I got a call from a seller today who has a couple of properties he needs to sell. He's behind in payments, and is wanting to do a short sale, so I sent him to my friend.

That's all I've got for today.

No comments: